August 1, 2011

Perspective

Hi! My name is Chloe . . . This is wrong, it is starting to sound like the Name Game. So I’m Chloe, and I’ve been reading a lot of blogs lately [The Style Rookie, Cupcakes and Cashmere, The Sartorialist, etc.] and I felt that it would be really interesting to try it for myself. I want to the introduction short and sweet, so here it goes! This is a space for me to share my numerous obsessions [fashion, movies, music, etc.] with the world. I dream in black and white, just like some of my favorite movies [I have one of those Blair Waldorf fantasies where I’d die to be Audrey Hepburn.] My taste in music is very eclectic, and my idea of the perfect day is window shopping with friends, busting out to Maroon 5, and eating croissants during a movie night with friends. Although I tend to be . . . whimsical . . . my sense of style is very classic [think Audrey and Jackie O and Chanel] but with a twist. So yeah . . . That’s my outlook in a nutshell! 

No comments:

Post a Comment